Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Walking around Kinsale and Sandy Cove

Today, I showed Luisa the beautiful town of Kinsale. The weather was great. It was really warm (22°C) in the sun, the perfect weather for a hike.
After Dublin and Cork, it was time for Luisa to see the real beauty of Ireland, so we went for a walk to Sandy Cove, a little assembly of houses at the coast 10km northwest of Kinsale.

Zsusanna, a friend I met through couchsurfing.com, joined us for the walk.
The walk itself wasn´t very interesting to write about it, the landscape was breath taking and if you ever wondered where the colours of the Irish flag came from look at the pictures.

In Sandy Cove we had lunch and watched crazy Irish swimming in the cold sea.
On the way back, it got quite cold and I am so glad I brought my cap.


Right now, Luisa and I enjoy a nice pre-cooked quiche and of course a Guiness. Luisa wants to take a picture of us drinking Guiness, but I don´t want to and now I spilt the Guiness instead. Bummer!!! ;)

Tomorrow, we are leaving for Dublin.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I didn't even know you wrote all that here... especially the Guinness spilling. haha..

    AntwortenLöschen